Winter Guard: Please note that we are waiting on some decisions from the NTCA Circuit about the classifications of our groups. These decisions have to be voted on by the NTCA Board of Directors. We may not be informed of these decisions until later in the week. Once notified, we will alter the itinerary to fit the new NTCA schedules as published.
In addition, these changes may effect our travel for the next several weekends. Therefore, we will not be able to project itineraries or timelines until all NTCA decisions have been made final. Thanks for your understanding.